• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

best attak skis

dlange

Extreme
Guys I'm looking for a set of skis for my attak. I trail ride aggressive, and want to hit some big powder this year. I was thinking of a set of simmons, or c@a razors. What would be the better choice? Bluedog was kind enough to let me try out some simmons on my viper last year and they were sweet. Should I stay with them on the attak?

dlange said:
Guys I'm looking for a set of skis for my attak. I trail ride aggressive, and want to hit some big powder this year. I was thinking of a set of simmons, or c@a razors. What would be the better choice? Bluedog was kind enough to let me try out some simmons on my viper last year and they were sweet. Should I stay with them on the attak?
Simmons all the way,we ran a set all last year on my rtx so sweet,and now i have a set for my apexer.

hello

Hey tork how are ya? Last year I ran a 12.6 at 110 in the quarter with a big single charger. I have not had a chance to run it with the twins yet this year, but I think I will be around 12.2-12.0 range. Only a couple months to go! :Rockon:

I ran the regular Slydog this past winter after using C&A Pro's for 5 years on all my sleds. They the slydogs were very nice and worked well in all conditions.

I'm in the same boat as dlang, looking for the best for my Attak GT. I had Simmons on my Warrior, and they were great, but the steering was very hard. By the end of the day I was worn out.

I have been leaning toward slydog trail skis with ski savers and Bergstroms, but I still haven't made up my mind.

I liked Simmonds on my Viper, but too much ski pressure on my Apex. I did a test with Simmonds & Slydogs on same day (same 100 mile loop each) Both had a small amount of darting, but Slydogs turned so much easier. I bought a used Attack at end of season that had stock ski's with dual runners. They did not dart, but I am going with Slydogs with Birkstom triples & ski savers for this coming year. May have a set of used Simmonds for sale after 1st ride (I hope).

Doug

SkiDoo Pilot 5.7
505072159_d1_fl.jpg

Simmons
animation1.gif

Perfection.gif

Slydog
crosssection.jpg

518-T3Skislydoglg.jpg

Sorry, don't have an opinion yet. However, I installed a pair of Razors on my Attak and am anxiously awaiting to give 'em a shot. I read a post back in the Spring by BlueByYou2000 and he remarked they were the best ski he's ever run. That was enough for me to buy them.

Jon

Tork, I've heard good reports of BRP ski but have also heard they're kind of fragile and don't hold up to rough use. Did you run them last year? Studdog.

for all the guys complaining of to much ski pressure. adjust the transfer. i went from full ski pressure to just about none when i switched to the simmons.

sometimes you just can't bolt things on, other adjustments need to be made.

Back