• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best helix setup?

All I know is the 2019 models started coming with the reverse angle 35/39 helix to help with belt wear. I would recommend calling a dealer that knows there stuff. They should be able to tell you which helix are in the new sleds.

Last edited:

All I know is the 2019 models started coming with the reverse angle 39/35 helix to help with belt wear. I would recommend calling a dealer that knows there stuff. They should be able to tell you which helix are in the new sleds.
35/39

Skip the dealer and call a proven clutch dealer with proven set ups. go with a complete clutch package instead of a piece of clutch parts or leave it stock. there are different approach's to coming up with a good clutch set up. Thunder Products and Dalton both have good clutch set ups using different approach so call them and go where your more comfortable but use there whole package, not bits and pieces.

Skip the dealer and call a proven clutch dealer with proven set ups. go with a complete clutch package instead of a piece of clutch parts or leave it stock. there are different approach's to coming up with a good clutch set up. Thunder Products and Dalton both have good clutch set ups using different approach so call them and go where your more comfortable but use there whole package, not bits and pieces.

Yea that’s a great way to go, but many of the setups work differently from sled to sled. It’s not a guarantee for success, but a good place to start.

Why are u saying this to me?
I was just correcting fatchance where he wrote 39/35

Back