• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best insurance company

MDGFLHR

Pro
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 Apex SE
Shopping for insurance on my sleds what are the best companies with best rates

Shopping for insurance on my sleds what are the best companies with best rates
Ask my wife, she's an agent...I can PM you the business number if you want.

Any place other than Progressive ins .Nationwide could be ,on your side That's my company .

I have had State Farm for years and thank fully never used the sled portion of the policy BUT auto on the other hand they have been good to me and my kids for many years.

I have been with Metropolitan, home, jeep and sleds for many years. Great insurer in my mind. Found out recently that my sled policy was subcontracted out to Foremost Insurance Co. They are another great company. Very satisfied.

Liberty Mutual, $340 a year on a 2017 apex, 100% full coverage. I have the multi vehicle discount.

Never been able to beat alllstate on sleds or four wheelers. I totaled my vector in march. Adjuster was at shop within 24hrs of estimate and I had direct deposit of claim in my account three days later. They gave me better than book value and exactly wat I paid for sled two years prior. Now I own a sidewinder

Allstate here.

$540/yr for full coverage on 3 sleds( '07,'10, &'15 Vectors) & 1 quad( '11 Can Am 800 Renegade)

The more machines you add to the policy, the cheaper it is. They take into consideration that you can't ride more than one or two at once.... usually.

My wife is listed as a rider on all as well.

I had American Family for many years on everything ( home, auto, recreational, life) til they pissed me off and I started shopping around.

My only mistake.... Not doing it sooner. Especially on the recreational. Jerks always used the excuse that snowmobiles & atvs were too high of liability to property damage.

Those A-holes were ripping me off $300/yr per vector & $120/yr on atv. Almost exactly DOUBLE what Allstate is for the same coverage. AND HAD THE BALLS to raise the rate on the ATV with never a claim filed, and it's getting older & depreciating.

I also have our autos with Allstate & homeowners with a local company.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Back