• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Best trailerable cover that FITS

christoph

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2007 VK Professional
Anyone have a recommendation for a good trailer able cover that will fit my 07 VK Pro? I'm in need of one in a bad way. My trailer doesn't have a salt shield, I'm going to have to come up with something pretty quick I think.

skinz is pretty good.

I purchased one from empire last year.

I’m also in the market for one that fits and it would be nice if the stitching didn’t come out.
Since my sled has so many accessories on it It’s hard to get a cover to fit and I’m now in the market for an enclosed trailer.

I purchased one from empire last year.

I’m also in the market for one that fits and it would be nice if the stitching didn’t come out.
Since my sled has so many accessories on it It’s hard to get a cover to fit and I’m now in the market for an enclosed trailer.
You simply cannot beat an enclosed trailer, it beats a cover hands down provides security and when you get home from riding its refuel, lock the door and trailer and walk away. Only downside i see is money output, but if you put on a lot of miles it’s worth it. In my opinion. Bearman

Back