• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Big Polaris recall.

Ouch. Hopefully this can be fixed for everyone so that it doesn't prevent anyone from riding this season. Parts and labor shortages could mess up a bunch of people!

No fix yet, 230,000 sleds. Most will continue to ride them but man that suxs.

They all might need new tanks or some sort of grounding if static electricity is whats causing the sparking of the fuel

I think it was good on them to do it. Had to be a tough call but someone has brass nuts. I hope its a easy fix for them. I also want to learn what a large scale MFG could have done with something as simple as a fuel tank that suddenly causes sparks on old fuel. You would have thought the fuel pick up's were pretty well figured out.

Sounds like this recall is going to mess up a lot of orders. The back log to repair sleds is going to be huge. Dealers have a lot of repairs to do once the fix is sorted out.

We put together a table at the club meeting this week for our Polaris brethren-

Attachments

• RAFFLE.jpg
    RAFFLE.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 132
Polaris had the trailers and big tent at NH Grass Drags this past weekend. According to one Rep I talked to when checking out the XCR...they "haven't implemented the recall procedures as of yet but are working on it"...meaning they're not sure yet how to fix the problem? Quite a few walked away shaking their heads. People are going to ride them anyways.

Polaris had the trailers and big tent at NH Grass Drags this past weekend. According to one Rep I talked to when checking out the XCR...they "haven't implemented the recall procedures as of yet but are working on it"...meaning they're not sure yet how to fix the problem? Quite a few walked away shaking their heads. People are going to ride them anyways.

Back