• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Big Thank you to Kip at Pats Yamaha

Just wanted to thank Kip and his son for saving the day/trip by stopping and helping with a friends snowmobile problems. Had just taken off from Greenland and were heading up to Copper Harbor when a friends snowmobile decided it wanted nothing to do with this trip. Pats had just closed and there we sat on the side of the trail trying to figure out our next move. Then out of nowhere who pulls up? Kip!!! Even though they had just closed and didn’t have that brand of snowmobile or parts he needed was (out of kindness) able/willing to head back to his shop and set him up with a quality rental. Thanks Kip!!! Really appreciate it!!!

He is one of a kind good guy that is for sure. I'm am fortunate to know Kip and his family for many years. Our relationship goes way back to when I built him a V-Max-4 engine back in the day. I've bought sleds and ATV's from him along with a bunch of my friends, and from a dealership standpoint, you just can't get any better than Pats Motorsports.

He rescued me himself when I blew a track on Gogebic, we had a track installed on my machine for the next mornings ride thanks to Kip. His Father Pat rescued me one day too when my Suburban slid off the road in 3 foot of fresh snow one morning when we were staying at their cabin. Good times! We stay in touch but I sure don't get to see him enough anymore with all my friends dropping out of riding like we used to do making a trip to the UP at least twice a season.

Good people there at Pats Yamaha in Greenland MI. Good people!

They are amazing. Late season ride my girlfriend basically fell over off the sled but the morning snow was like concrete. She had a helmet on but must of hit just rt and sustained a concussion. We limped to pats. They tended to her the best they could. Let us sit there as long as she needed. Then Paul drove her and I to Krupps for me to get my truck and trailer. Paul lives across the road and offered for his wife to come sit with her while I got sleds. My group uses them often for parts and service but they went way beyond what they needed to do. 5 star dealer with 5 star people.

Back