• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Bit the bullit bought a new 2019

icebreaker

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2011 xtx
Brought this home the other day and got the Dirt launch turbo ordered.

Attachments

• IMG_1301 (9).JPG
    IMG_1301 (9).JPG
    160.5 KB · Views: 439

I want to do the same but I am holding out for a factory installed turbo.
I went with the dirt launch turbo because its smaller and has full boost at 3500rpm low end and mid range is awesome and still make 210 hp on 91 pump gas. They also are working on a stage 2 which uses bigger injectors. These turbos are very well known is the short coarse racing classes.

I went with the dirt launch turbo because its smaller and has full boost at 3500rpm low end and mid range is awesome and still make 210 hp on 91 pump gas. They also are working on a stage 2 which uses bigger injectors. These turbos are very well known is the short coarse racing classes.

I would guess we will see it stock on the next release of YXZ.

I

would think so if it has the better rods in already. Supersized they don't use the sidewinder engine. Maybe because these are cheaper to make?

Not sure but I would think that would be the next step. I hope they move a little faster on it then they did on the sleds. Lots more UTV sales then Sleds.

I saw 5 lifted SXS out ripping around the backroads this weekend in Michigan when I was out riding. Looked like they were having a good time.

I want to do the same but I am holding out for a factory installed turbo.
I was waiting for that too but finally ran out of patience and grabbed a 19, which luckily for you means they'll now come out next year. Lol

Nice looking rides guys, but is it just me or does the previous version roll cage look way better than the new one?
I'm aware it's stronger but im not digging the generic go kart look.

Brought this home the other day and got the Dirt launch turbo ordered.
Hey, whats the price tag on that with and witbout the turbo?

Back