• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

black hole air box mod

tony lawhead

Veteran
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2015 viper
anyone try the new Schmidt black hole air box mod yet? just installed on my sled with trail can. will give report after weekend ride. thanks tony

anyone try the new Schmidt black hole air box mod yet? just installed on my sled with trail can. will give report after weekend ride. thanks tony
0k guy's 640 miles this weekend on this new set up and it work's unbelievable!!!! my buddys sled that we were side by side before I am three plus sleds on him now. I have had a little rich spot down low and now that is gone. the set up has worked great so far I will keep you ubdated

0k guy's 640 miles this weekend on this new set up and it work's unbelievable!!!! my buddys sled that we were side by side before I am three plus sleds on him now. I have had a little rich spot down low and now that is gone. the set up has worked great so far I will keep you ubdated

I'll have to check this out further. How is that exhaust trail can you mentioned?
Nice tone, not too loud?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

where is the airbox mod site that you used and what was the cost of the mod

Back