• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BOB on snow first round of tuning

Counterintuitively, you are more likely to flood it by being lean in that initial table than rich. You end up putting fuel in without catching, and that puts a bunch of residual fuel in the system but I think you got that based on your comments. The whole time you are making those adjustments I am cheering you on to add more fuel.

That thing sounds wicked.

Last edited:
Love this Kinger, looking forward to your next test Vid, long live the Apex

Counterintuitively, you are more likely to flood it by being lean in that initial table than rich. You end up putting fuel in without catching, and that puts a bunch of residual fuel in the system but I think you got that based on your comments. The whole time you are making those adjustments I am cheering you on to add more fuel.

That thing sounds wicked.
Cold start is my new most hated thing, unreal frustrating. Shooting blind, hunting and pecking keys...so not my style. I need a better plan. I signed up for some Motec courses. Hoping to glean some info from them.

Back