• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boost activated exhaust?

kinger

VIP Member
Website
www.piergenius.com
Does anyone make one? I built my own on my apex and it worked great. Opened at 6psi and turned from more quiet then stock to a 3” dump. Surprised this isn’t a option on winder. I think I saw a captain call exhaust from Evo but that was a electric cutout. I love the boost activated.

Any issues with making a exhaust on the motor? I read some BS in the literature about it being ‘matched’ to the motor.

Is a 3” dump the most powerful?

Thanks!!

Thanks all. $900 for a muffler is a little rich for me. I will try to build my own. It was pretty easy and you can get away with a poor but quiet design under 6psi because you have the 3” dump when you need the powa!

Thanks all. $900 for a muffler is a little rich for me. I will try to build my own. It was pretty easy and you can get away with a poor but quiet design under 6psi because you have the 3” dump when you need the powa!
That would be cool!
Are you already tuned?

Back