• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Boosted 2009 nytro need help

Wbrofford

Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Yamaha nytro turbo
I have a 2009 nytro with the push turbo 210 kit on it sled ran awesome i put roughly 2500 miles on it this year with no problems. Today I was 40 miles into my ride and I noticed I lost all my boost and my pod 300 said my afr was 530 to 1 I shut it down and started looking around and I found where a silicone boot had ripped towed the sled in I put a new boot in and when I start my sled it still says 400-500 to 1 I have done everything I could think of with my fuel trims and cannot get it figured out before this happened my sled would idle at 13.4 to 1 then half throttle would be in the low 12 to high 11 to 1 and full throttle was 10.5 to 1 and like I said ran it like that for 2500 miles so far this year with no problems

You need to check for boost leaks. And then check your a/f sensor and verify it’s working proper. Use the search function on this forum to show you how

You need to check for boost leaks. And then check your a/f sensor and verify it’s working proper. Use the search function on this forum to show you how
X2, sounds like a sensor bit the radish because it wouldn't even run if it were truly that lean.
Or you have a massive exhaust leak before the sensor introducing atmospheric oxygen that the sensor is picking up on.
Start with what zx4ever mentioned, test the sensor.

Last edited:

Back