• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Brace yourself. The all-new Wolverine RMAX 1000 drops on 9/3/20.

Brace yourself? Brace your wallet LOL anybody interested in a LOW mile 2020 X2 XTR
seriously though I waited a long time for this unit to come out and April of this year I purchased the XTR, I've already spoken to my dealer and he told me yesterday he should have one within days?
I need it like another hole in the head but I'm sure I'll bring the damn thing home with me when I see it.

Thinking its the new 50" chassis, wonder if the motor is a triple, or a new twin.

Thinking its the new 50" chassis, wonder if the motor is a triple, or a new twin.
all indications on the EPA website say 1000 CC twin, my guess would be a 62 to 64 inch chassis with 30 inch wheels.

all indications on the EPA website say 1000 CC twin, my guess would be a 62 to 64 inch chassis with 30 inch wheels.
Could be, I just heard through the vine a while ago that Yamaha was working on a SXS in the 50" range on the tape.

Could be, I just heard through the vine a while ago that Yamaha was working on a SXS in the 50" range on the tape.
Heck, I'd take a short 50" with the 686 Single, a family friend has a Pioneer 500 and I'm surprised how much fun I had on it even though its only 28hp, and it just about fits down every tight/twisty ATV trail around me.

Hopefully the Wolverine X4 comes in a 1000cc option, if not the 850 will still work for me. Just wanted more power (as Tim Allen says)

Last edited:
It better be a 64” 4 seat 1000 with real suspension. Yamaha is loosing such a huge portion of the market place by having only the Wolverine X4 in a 4 seat.

Checking around a few forums and people claiming to be in the "Know" are saying it's powered by a 1000 TWIN @ 107-108hp which I assume would be built off the 847 block? Maybe the migrate one or both over to a sled eventually?

Back