• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Brand new RX1 rear rack

kinger

VIP Member
Website
www.piergenius.com
It doesn't have the rear supports as that is a seperate part number but with a little creativity on mounting it could work, or buy the correct mount for it (#3). I was going to make a hinge for it so it would rotate up towards the handlebars so I could access the trunk on my apex. It is #2 only in the image below. Retail $222

$60 plus shipping

PayPal preferred: jskinger28@hotmail.com

Thanks

fff-racks-yamaha-motor-canada.jpg
rx1 rear rack.jpg

I've been looking everywhere for this. Please tell me you have it still.

How do I pay for It and have it shipped here? The rack has the backrest attachment correct? I know where to find the mount piece. @kinger

Backrest attachtment? Nope its just the rack that goes around the exhaust pipes on the side and then 3 bars flat surface going on top of the seat. This is not a 2 up seat kit. Its light duty and only made to hold down some light cargo.

So its number 2 as shown above with NO mount kit shows in #3.

I have Paypal listed for paying...

Ship to where? I will get a quote.

Not a 2 up, what I mean is there should be a part on the grill that has padding where your butt would be. It's shown in the picture you posted. It's the #4 rear rack pad. @kinger

Last edited:
Okay I have to see if I can find #4 as well before I purchase it as I want to build the full rack with the back padding. Was just doing pre season maintenance, gas was pouring out the bottom of the sled. Turns out one of the carbs floater is stuck in the open position and just flooding gas. Time for a full cleaning! Hopefully no replacement parts. @kinger

Back