• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Broke down and purchased one

MrSled

Site Admin/CEO
Staff member
Website
www.totallyamaha.com
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 Sidewinder SRX
Well.. went to the bank and just did it.. I had to have one. Im going to work with EVO and add a few things for it. Currently I am going to add their intake filter system. Ill post picture when I change it over.

So far I love this thing.. so much fun.

IMG_1560.JPG
IMG_1561.JPG

IMG_1562.JPG

IMG_1563.JPG

IMG_1564.JPG

IMG_1565.JPG

IMG_1566.JPG

Awesome new addition to your stable of Yamaha's. Talk about bringing a gun to a knife fight. I love that color combo.

What I can't figure out is how did you show so much restraint in waiting almost a year since they were introduced at Hayday's last year?

Last edited:
Awesome new addition to your stable of Yamaha's. Talk about bringing a gun to a knife fight. I love that color combo.

What I can't figure out is how did you show so much restraint in waiting almost a year since they were introduced at Hayday's last year?

It was all about timing on this.. I wanted one bad last year but just had to sell a few things and make some room :D

That thing is awesome, wish I had a money printing machine, hmmm?

That looks GREAT!

Joshua I love it.

both of you have fun. BE SAFE !

MrSled , any word on that ATV SxS summer ride up in Munising?

Back