• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Broke down and purchased one

I think you should run as fast as you can at a wall and not stop yourself from smashing into it. ;):D:o|:o|:o|
I take it you decline my offer

It's hard to find a good deal these days

Awesome rig, but can't help but notice that it nose dive's on jumps.

Rear shocks are set wrong.. it actually kicks it. Easy for you to criticize it when you WISH you had one :) LOL
Not trying to criticize, I love Yamaha products, just noting some observations, hoping they come out with a factory turbo, I like the new one with the paddle shifters, it would be nice if it had a low range.

Not trying to criticize, I love Yamaha products, just noting some observations, hoping they come out with a factory turbo, I like the new one with the paddle shifters, it would be nice if it had a low range.

I know, I was just messing with you..LOL. Remember this is a sport machine, you will never see low on it. If you want low, you get a work machine... just my thoughts.

I know I am late to this post but nice ride Mr. Sled love the color combo. Doug has a yellow one and I have a sad to say red 4 seat commander. Sorry no yami but I needed a dual purpose ride sport and work and the Viking just wasn't it. But if you guys will still have me I would love to go to the UP for a color ride or just to see what the trails are like in the summer. Keep us posted we would go for sure.

Mr Sled Doug just put dual rate springs on the back of his yxz and said they work much better you could talk to him he has lots of big jumps under his belt. Let it snow

I know I am late to this post but nice ride Mr. Sled love the color combo. Doug has a yellow one and I have a sad to say red 4 seat commander. Sorry no yami but I needed a dual purpose ride sport and work and the Viking just wasn't it. But if you guys will still have me I would love to go to the UP for a color ride or just to see what the trails are like in the summer. Keep us posted we would go for sure.

Right on. After this weekend Hay days event I want to go I'll keep u posted.

I am interested in a TY SXS ride in the UP as well. Early October might just work so that there is color too....

I am interested in a TY SXS ride in the UP as well. Early October might just work so that there is color too....
My grizzly might need a turbo to keep up with everyone, and colors have already started.

I have booked a room in Muni at Boarders Inn and Suites for October 8 weekend. Ill come in on Friday eve if anyone want to join us.

Momma has a wedding that weekend :o|:o|:o|:o|

Back