• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BTX heated seat

stomper

TY 4 Stroke Master
The heated seat on my 2017 BTX has stopped working and talking with the yamaha rep, he says that they have been a problem and the heating element has to changed. Would I be able to use any heated seat element or would I need to go with the stock one. I dont want to put another stock one in if its just going to fail in another year.

Mine the wires broke under the seat cover where they come through the foam. I reconnected and reinforced that area seems to be good now.

Mine the wires broke under the seat cover where they come through the foam. I reconnected and reinforced that area seems to be good now.
Good day, mine did the same thing . But I have 3 black wires and cannot find which goes where . Can you tell me how to match them up ? One black appears heavier gauge wire ? what about the others ?

Back