• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BTX track shock upgrade

Dieselxtx

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Sidewinder BTX LE
2012 Nytro XTX 1.75
I am looking at changing out my float 3 evol track shocks for coilovers I am considering fox zero 1.5 qs3 from country cat or exits from zbros does anyone have any info on these shocks I don't like messing with air pressure I would like axis from hygear but not willing to pay the price my evols will be forsale when I find the replacement I'm going with. Thanks for any input.

I am looking at changing out my float 3 evol track shocks for coilovers I am considering fox zero 1.5 qs3 from country cat or exits from zbros does anyone have any info on these shocks I don't like messing with air pressure I would like axis from hygear but not willing to pay the price my evols will be forsale when I find the replacement I'm going with. Thanks for any input.

How much you going to sell for? I have just the standard ones.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ran exit x1 on all 4 corners of my nytro and loved em , I currently HATE the float in the rear of my mtx and have got exit x2 priced for the rear that I'm about to pull the trigger on
I am also pulling the trigger on exits for the rear z bros does a Black Friday sale I'm waiting on.

Back