• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

BTX?

jjmoneysauce

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2018 VK540
And some Bravos
And some Enticers
BTX 153s. I have been looking at these recently. Not a whole lot of info on them, they don't seem very common. Does anyone have any insight to share? My riding is mostly in what would be considered off trail. Lake, meadow, short bush trails. The stance and length are appealing, and I imagine I can also fit skins on the mountain skis.

I notice the BTX is still offered in Europe, maybe it will come back to this side in the coming years, or I'll find a nice used 17.

Thoughts and experiences welcome.

Basically a 153" MTX with a 40" swaybar front and 1.75 Backcountry track installed and Geared to run ~90mph instead of ~77mph. It's about as perfect of a 50/50 sled that the Viper can be, My XTX is setup similar except I have the 141" Backcountry track.

I bought a new 17 BTX last year for the same type of riding that you mentioned and i think it is the exact machine for the job. I do off trail exploring and trail riding in the Canadian north country and love the BTX for that.

I bought a new 17 BTX last year for the same type of riding that you mentioned and i think it is the exact machine for the job. I do off trail exploring and trail riding in the Canadian north country and love the BTX for that.

I see you're in Sask too. Thanks for the tip!!

Back