• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

bulkhead bushing

GregB13

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2017 rmk assault
2009 yamaha venture rs tf
Hello, first post here.
My father purchased a 2009 Yamaha rs tf venture with 2500km on it and some of the a arm bushings need to be replaced, so i'm just going to do all of them.
He purchased the oillite kit and i'm just wondering what bulkhead bushings need to be changed. The ones where the steering connects to the bulkhead?
Started taking a few things apart this evening before I go at it tomorrow and that's ahh I can see for it to be.

Hello, first post here.
My father purchased a 2009 Yamaha rs tf venture with 2500km on it and some of the a arm bushings need to be replaced, so i'm just going to do all of them.
He purchased the oillite kit and i'm just wondering what bulkhead bushings need to be changed. The ones where the steering connects to the bulkhead?
Started taking a few things apart this evening before I go at it tomorrow and that's ahh I can see for it to be.
There are 8 bushings in the bulkhead where the upper and lower a arms bolt to the bulkhead. Need to remove the air box, battery and battery tray to access Do a search for apex bushing replacement on you tube, essentially the same process and very helpful

I have all of that removed. Just not sure where all 28 bushings go.
2 in each spindle = 4
4 on each side of the bulk head = 8
4 on each side for upper and lower outer a arm = 8

The other 8?

2 in each spindle = 4

The other 8?
2 in each spindle = 4

The other 8?
8 in the bulkhead
4 for the inner upper a arms
4 for the inner lower a arms
6 in each spindle knuckles ( 2 for upper a arm, 2 for lower a arm and the two big ones for the spindle)

Watch the video below

does anyone know anyone other then ulmer where i can buy 8 bulk head bushings

Back