• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

buy or not

gamemaster

VIP Member
I can get a new 07 phazer gt and an 07 venture lite for $5300 and $6200 respectively. The dealer will through in the side panels for the phazer for free. I was going to buy the fan for the phazer gt. I know this is a good deal, but are the 08 sleds any better. What do you guys think?

gamemaster said:
I can get a new 07 phazer gt and an 07 venture lite for $5300 and $6200 respectively. The dealer will through in the side panels for the phazer for free. I was going to buy the fan for the phazer gt. I know this is a good deal, but are the 08 sleds any better. What do you guys think?

I would say take it I see no big improvements from 07 to 08. If you really want one get it ;)

If you're looking for a Phazer now is the time to buy one. Good that you're getting the side shields in the deal.

Next year is going to be a plastic panel.

I just bougt one, the price is good you will not get that price on a 08 even next march, I am going to take the money I saved and buy extra warrenty.
I would not buy the fan , untill you see what yamaha is going to do, there is sure to be a update before fall.I also sent you a pm

Sounds like a good deal to me! What dealer did you talk to? I just picked up a used FX for $4600..COOLEST SLED EVER!!!
:yam:

Back