• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Buying used turbo kit

PMaine

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
Venture, SX Viper, Nytro RTX
Hi guys,

I have a 2009 Nytro RTX that I just purchased. It is like brand new, with 3,000 miles. I am interested in putting a turbo kit on it, and I see some used kits on ebay. Anyone gone this direction? I have no idea what parts are missing, if any, and that makes me a bit concerned.

Thanks for the thoughts

I went and purxhased a used turbo kit from a gentlemen in my area. Everything was there for the turbo kit to be a 180hp kit but i went ahead and put it to a 240hp kit and had to buy extra stuff for my kit for that reason only. The kit i purchased was an ulmer racing kit

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

Thanks, it appears that all the parts are with these kits, but I am just nervous I will be missing a major component.

I hear you. Especially going the direction and puechasing for a source like ebay where uou dont get to see what your buying. Sest of luck to you

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

MC Express is blowing Nytro turbos out right now, 190 kits are $2999 Canadian if you guys are considering....heck of a good deal for what is probably the best kit on the market.

That's $2250 american. Got a website? Never heard of them.

Their site shows 4699.00 canadian ?

http://mcxpressturbos.com/

This is correspondence I got from them a few weeks ago fyi:

"We are all sold out of 190 kits. I do have 240 and 270 kits left, which I could sell you a 240 kit for the price of a 190 kit.
All of our kits runs on 91 octane pump gas. "
Then I asked them how much?
"The 240 kit retails for $6899 CAD – I could sell you one in stock for $4699 CAD."

I didn't think they would last too long at $2999, that was a great deal for a 190 kit. I wish I still had the email because I'm sure they told me 4200 for the 240 kit

I reached out to them last Saturday and I never heard back. Can't say I want to do business with a company like that, imagine the response when you have a problem.

Lol...never heard a bad thing about their product or service. Maybe there's a problem with their email or something....send them another one.

I'm not going to chase anyone to buy a product. If I leave them a message with a desire to make a purchase and receive no reply that speaks volumes.

Back