• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

C&A Razor

mpbrix92

Extreme
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2009 Yamaha Nytro RTX, pretty much bone stock
hey guys I know this is an old topic but want some fresh opinions, I got some C&A razors for free from my buddy. We’re going up for one last hoorah in the up and they aren’t grooming anymore. Are these Skis better than the tuners in loose snow/ off trail can you use the stock rubbers to mount the skis any other tips appreciated!

No you cannot use stock rubber, you need the mounts from C&A, I'd maybe consider trading my mounts for the C&A Razors for your stocks... But to be honest the tuners may possibly be the better ski, I've ridden both on the nytor and the Tuner just bites great and is very controlling.

I put new tuners with the Bergstrom full setup (triple carbides inside, wear bars outer, ski savers and rubber shims), all I can say is amazing on rails feel on trail at and off speed, hard pack, ruts, mashed potatoes, never feared entering a corner hot... That good. Many days 12" - 18" fresh snow, tuners are not super wide but I had no issue using torque and body weight to move sled anywhere, the tuners stayed on top but I am sure don't float like powder skis. In summary I love my setup, would suggest to anyone. Not sure that helps or not.

Back