• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

C & A skis, XPT vs XCS

19SRX

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 srx le
Anyones opinion on C & A skis for a studded sled? XPT vs XCS

Can't comment on the xpt but had a set of xcs on my turbo viper with 137" ice cobra and the steering effort was like trying to steer in wet concrete but they went where I pointed to.

I run C&A Razors. Sled steers great. When I here people say they steer hard, I don't get it. These are agressive skis but the benefit is that they allow you to relax your front end because they work so well. Have to set up sled to match the skis then they're awesome. Work well across a variety of snow conditions. We have a Ski Doo XRS, Polaris Rush, and a Renegade all using them with great results.

have spent years on rzr...and the xcs is a very aggressive ski with heavy steering characteristics....the rzr was for older machines with weight not over the skis...the xpts are for current rider forward machines (like this) so...I recommend the xpts..

have spent years on rzr...and the xcs is a very aggressive ski with heavy steering characteristics....the rzr was for older machines with weight not over the skis...the xpts are for current rider forward machines (like this) so...I recommend the xpts..

I just put the xpt's on my srx. Had razors on my first apex and then curves on my last one and couldn't tell much of a difference especially for the difference in price. Excited to see how these xpt's perform with the 6" slim jims i put on

I just put the xpt's on my srx. Had razors on my first apex and then curves on my last one and couldn't tell much of a difference especially for the difference in price. Excited to see how these xpt's perform with the 6" slim jims i put on

Any pics?

Any pics?
IMG_9580.jpg

Looks great! Just had a light dusting of snow. Hard to understand that ours (Canadians) are sitting in a warehouse thousands of miles away and yours is ready to ride!

Looking for update report on slim Jim's on xpts ..

Happy with my XCS, did not stud the track yet.... about to happen. I had dialed in some transfer and less ski pressure, now have to lift too much to get the steering bite I want so dialing back some towards original settings a bit at a time.

Back