• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cable scratchers on the skis.

They look like a decent set of scratchers and no reason that they shouldn't work for you as long as you have a flat section wide enough to attach those two bolts to and still have the right angle for the tip to be down in the snow. Most skis should work. Just an added note since you are thinking of attaching to skis, while ski scratchers do a good job of generally dusting the entire track, the scratchers mounted on the rails seem to throw more snow into the skid when you need it for cooling on those crusty mornings after a previous days thawing. I have them on my skis, and I found I had to drag my feet to get enough snow in my skid to keep the temperature down yesterday, while the guy beside me with rail scratchers had no problem. On the other hand, some days he ends up with 20 pounds of snow packed in there. It's the old adage I guess, one solution won't work for everything.

I like the trail blizzer design also. Keeps the scratcher from spinning around and loosening up. For ski mounting check out Barn of Parts ski mount. Not sure but I think Travis was including the mounts with purchase of scratchers. No trail blizzer unfortunately though.

Work fine on my Attak.
IMG_5472.JPG

Back