• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Camoplast Track Clearance Sale!

number1kyster said:
Are the 136 6 pitches sold out?

We do have a couple of the 136 6 pitches currently left but I believe they will be sold out shortly as I only have two left at that price. Currently our website is not allowing a order to go through for them with the correct pricing but that should be fixed shortly. If you need one sooner - give me a call at the number in my signature.

any 9838h or 9838h162

None currently on closeout but we can get them - shoot me a pm if you would like pricing on them. Thanks

SledFreak said:
Got any Cobras. Clipped every third. 1.325 X 121"

Currently we don't have any in stock but we could order one out or we should have some for stock next fall depending upon how fast you need one.

Yes, I don't need it until the Fall? How much for a Cobra, 121", clipped every third.

SledFreak and sj currently I don't have either of those tracks around and neither does my supplier. I am currently working on pricing for next fall pending programs offered by my suppliers. As I get some info I will update you on our pricing.

PS -SledFreak I believe the new supplies of Cobra tracks will all be fully clipped. Early on there were every third clipped but I don't believe they are available anymore.

looking for an oem 1'' track.....121'' x 15'' or 14''. would like all windows open if possible..must be oem part# for racing...shoot me a pm with what you have along with prices...thanks

136 Cobra or Predator

Greetings,

Please reply or PM with a price on 136" Cobra 1 3/8 or 136" Predator 1 1/4. I am open on fully clipped or clipped every third.

Open to new or like-new used.

Thank you,

Bgs

Back