• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Can someone confirm the orientation of the torsion spring holder on a 22 srx?

yamamarc

TY 4 Stroke God
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2019 zr9000 Ltd
Looking over this 22 srx and noticed the torsion spring holders are upside-down . Doesn't look right I am pretty sure they were just install upside-down.
Can someone with a 22 srx confirm please

20211222_095352.jpg

Looking over this 22 srx and noticed the torsion spring holders are upside-down . Doesn't look right I am pretty sure they were just install upside-down.
Can someone with a 22 srx confirm please

View attachment 164504
Good Catch. I believe you are correct That looks upside down to me also..

I’m pretty sure My 2017 spring holders say up with an arrow on them and I know they are in the up position

Good Catch. I believe you are correct That looks upside down to me also..
that is good catch, could be dangerous , snap top piece n stab track, that aint meant to hold spring pressure like that

Haven't seen a 22 yet, but no way would Cat hove done that for lowering. Its upside down and more than likely dealer messed it up on assembly.

When new sleds ship from the factory, isn't the track and skid already installed in the tunnel?

Why would dealer be turning wrenches in this area unless they were doing a track upgrade or something as part of the sale?

When new sleds ship from the factory, isn't the track and skid already installed in the tunnel?

Why would dealer be turning wrenches in this area unless they were doing a track upgrade or something as part of the sale?
The skis and front shocks are installed by the dealer but the skid is assembled at the factory. Scary to think Cat's quality control is that bad but unfortunately it's all too common in manufacturing today with the Covid19 issues.

The skis and front shocks are installed by the dealer but the skid is assembled at the factory. Scary to think Cat's quality control is that bad but unfortunately it's all too common in manufacturing today with the Covid19 issues.

The spring hooks are installed after the machine is uncrated. And yes, those are incorrect

Back