• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

can you hear that? the voice in your head.

Simons CPR

TY Advertiser
saying that you might want to wait on any rx-1 turbo purchases for the next 2-3 weeks, you'd hate to pay more and get less... :oops:

Yeah , WHAT do you KNOW that we don´t ???? :?: :p
I for sure would like to KNOW!!

jtssrx, it will be interesting to see how our kits compare, simons cpr is making a no holds barred kit that will showcase a custom 4-2-1 header that will feed the exhaust into the turbo keeping a high exhaust gas velocity, with this design, boost will start to come on sooner in the rpm range, and the throttle response will be instantanious. (with simons cpr being an exhaust system manufacturer, believe me, your going to cream when you see this trick looking header) it will also have a water cooled bearing housing to help keep the oil temps in the turbo under control, especially if the turbo experiences a quick shut down. (turbos should always be allowed to idle for afew minutes before shutting the engine off to keep the oil in the turbo from being overheated and damaging the turbo) our cpr turbo kit will also have a intercooler for added durability and increased performance, our simons cpr turbo kit is completely designed in-house and manufactured by us, if you have any questions or problems, you call and talk directly to the man who designed it, the simons cpr turbo kit is totally trick from start to finish, i think everyone will be very impressed. :lol: i will release all the details and pictures in 3-weeks. when we have all the engine and track dyno data. jeff

SIMONS CPR

SIMONS CPR: Jeff sounds sweet!!!! I'm sure the kits will be very simular in performace. My turbo Man has 25 years of turbo knowledge under his belt. That's a realy advantage for us. Our kit will be ready come september 1st.

sounds like things are going to get interesting come spring and winter. Getting blown is always a good thing, now we have a few choices as to who we are getting blown by. I think it will be great and I hope plenty of people near where I ride have them so I cna try it before I buy it. Jeff-if this makes as much of a difference as the Viper pipes did I'm in and I know you are wiling and able to help guys get them running right. Not that Jason is not, I just have never dealt with him before other than all the information he gives out here which is greatly appreciated. Good luck to you both. 8) 8) 8) :wink: :twisted: :evil:

JTSRX-Simons CPR,

Are any of you guys planning on comming to one of the Toronto Canada snowmobile shows this fall? Gonna be alot of people and maybe worth a trip to set up a display. I'll be there snooping out some tubos and I like to see what I buy when spending that kind of money.

Dan

well if all gose well me and jason should have hes turbo in toronto for the show
as it will be on my rx1 as hes getting ready for testing with my asphalt sled ... we shure as hell will be at the shows all winter and fall ... jason is a very good guy to talk too and hes going to have a very good kit..
im shure you all have seen pic of hes kit and how its coming together
so lets wait and see
:wink:

i will be at the milw. show, and the novi, mich show, how to see everyone there. jeff

I'll be at both showsToronto & Novi so please post your booth numbers when you get them. I'll be the guy pissing on the Cat's !!! :twisted:

Back