• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Canadian Vs. US Pricing - They've Done it again......

morrisond

Expert
They've done it again - SRViper's are close to $2,000 cheaper in the states......

Sr Viper LTX Se $12,949 in the States $14,899 in Canada

I was so excited when I saw the US pricing - with the Sleds now being built in the states there is almost no justification for a higher price in Canada - there is less than a 2% difference as we speak.

I hope the early incentives really close the gap or I know I won't be buying in Canada or at all - I've had enough of this.

morrisond said:
They've done it again - SRViper's are close to $2,000 cheaper in the states......

I was so excited when I saw the US pricing - with the Sleds now being built in the states there is almost no justification for a higher price in Canada - there is less than a 2% difference as we speak.

I hope the early incentives really close the gap or I know I won't be buying in Canada or at all - I've had enough of this.

I believe the excuse we got in the past was the way the Yamaha was imported from Japan, into each Country and the cost into Canada was far greater than to import into the USA....

So how about Free Trade??!!!! LOL!!

I love Canada..... LaLaLa

The price difference is sickening. their reasoning is total BS. The canadian dealers are stuck in the middle. The only way it will improve is if we stop buying sleds in canada and sales tank. i had planned to stick with my 2009 apex until an unfortunate incident .....but thats another thread,
Anyway i'm done buying till this disparity is FIXED!!$%&* #$%&*

Good catch. The only way to get anyones attention, is to decide wisely how your spending your hard earned cash. There is only one way to get their attention.

morrisond said:

Same here!!!

What are the incentives in the States?

This is really getting to me. My only conclusion can be is that Yammie Canada thinks we can't read.

I really like CR - I think he is a very fine gentleman and can't believe he had anything to do with this decision - but this is just so wrong on so many levels.

How can it be construed as anything but gouging?

I hope the dealers are screaming Bloody murder right now.

These sleds should not be priced as high as 100% Yamaha Product. I would bet Yammie Canada would sell 2x as many at U.S. pricing.

Oh well. At least for those of us who are willing to make the drive we shouldn't have any issues with the motor or clutches.

All wrong !! Why do they do this ?? BS

The only reasoning I see is they wanted to place it between the Nytro and Apex. So they had to make it more expensive then the Nytro even if its build in TRF.

Lets not forget the motor comes in a crate at TRF is still from Japan.

Back