• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Canadians interested in cheaper parts and service?

mytro said:
RowdyRoddy said:
Did anything come of this? Always looking for a fair deal.

Still in the works, interest has seemed to fade off with the weather, although we are sledding this weekend.

WHAT! You will be selling mad parts now as people have the time to tinker and fix, i fix only what i must to keep riding. Seasons done here now time to fix everything right! I need cheaper parts ! They will sell like mad!

mytro said:
RowdyRoddy said:

Still in the works, interest has seemed to fade off with the weather, although we are sledding this weekend.

If you are up around Island Lake on Saturday watch out for the trucks...

mytro said:
RowdyRoddy said:

I was wondering the same - hopefully this works, it would be great. I like to support the local business as well, I know the ridiculous pricing is not their fault but I don't liked to be ripped off either! I will support your business if it is worthwhile.

upei93 said:
mytro said:
RowdyRoddy said:

Yah I heard all the 4 wheeled wonders will be out, we are heading for the X-Mas mountains. Still lots of snow?

mytro said:
upei93 said:
mytro said:
RowdyRoddy said:

Yah I herd all the 4 wheeled wonders will be out, we are heading for the X-Mas mountains. Still lots of snow?

I was back to Island Lake last weekend and the trails were the best I was on all winter...should still be good as the nights have been cold all week. Boss over on HCS says things are still good.

http://www.hardcoresledder.com/forums/2 ... chi-9.html

Back