• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Carbide Sale 2007

2ooosrx

TY Advertiser
Vendor
We are currently having a sale on all of our custom made carbide from now until thanksgiving day (November 29th). If you have never seen, used, or heard of our carbide, you are in for a big surprise. We have tested our carbide for several years now and it continues to prove itself. If you have an question about our carbide please let me know and I will be happy to help you out.

The prices in the video are no longer valid.

SPECIAL OFFER PRICES

6" = $60 (per pair)

8" = $68 (per pair)

10" = $85 (per pair)

Shipping for one pair of carbide throughout the US is $7 and shipping to canada is going to be $15.

Regular prices are 25% higher in cost (ex: 10" = $95) so don't miss out on this incredible deal.

http://media.snowmobilefanatics.com/gal ... 0_4775.wmv

Here is a video of our carbide VS a leading competitors when brand new and out turning on asphalt. If you have any questions please let me know. Thank you.

For sure. I'd like to know If you have 6" or 8" for my C@A Pro XT's.

Inquiring minds want to know......lol

-1CS

The carbide we make are:
All Yamaha
C&A 4 studs
USI 5 studs
All Ski-doo & Pilot ski's
Polaris Composite
Fire Cat
Pilot
We will make any carbide you need send us the stud pattern,spindle center, and we will make at no extra charge.

Scott....come over and pick up your 8" C&A anytime.

Bruce

Back