• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Casey White / Vicky White

GR8BBQ

VIP Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2017 Yamaha SRViper X-TX SE
2017 Ski-Doo Blizzard 900 ACE
2001 Yamaha SXR 700 Triple
1995 Polaris Indy Lite
I was wondering... Should Casey White get additional time in prison for "escaping" if he was actually let out by a prison employee?

The prison employee doesn't control his sentence so it doesn't matter what she thinks.

Yeah, but if I'm Casey, my defense is that "I didn't escape, I was let out."

Yeah, but if I'm Casey, my defense is that "I didn't escape, I was let out."
When you are sentenced to prison many of your rights are revoked and you no longer have the same rights as a normal citizen. You do not regain your rights until the court grants them back to you and even then they may come with limitations ( parole ). It doesn’t matter how he got free, the courts won’t care because he has no right to be free.

Freedom is a privilege granted by the society you live in, there are many ways to lose that freedom.

As an example if you’re in a work furlough program you’re let out every day on your own to attend your job or whatever function the court has agreed to but it is up to you to return back to your place of incarceration because that’s your sentence and your sentence in this case is what matters. If you don’t return on time, you can lose that freedom and end up in a real jail.

Always thought your freedom was a god given right, not granted, no one is issued a freedom card like a license that can be revoked by the community you live in, its when you cause pre meditated death to another person or cause great harm to a group of persons that you are removed from a community and judged only if they can prove it without a doubt, even in jail you can move around freely and even get a education and earn money.

The prison employee doesn't control his sentence so it doesn't matter what she thinks.
I don't think she's thinking anymore...didn't she blow her brains out..in any case not much thought in her before or after the head shot.

I still am not totally sure that she shot herself. Is it for sure that she was helping the guy? Supposedly he said she killed herself. Why believe him? Do you really think a guy like that would even let her have the gun? Lot more to that story I bet.

She offed her self. I have seen this kind of crap at least 50-100 times in 27 years in corrections. She was “hooked up” no doubt. It’s sad actually these scum bags pray on females constantly and they end up believing the fairy tales. It’s a fairy tough job for female staff much less males. I have seen many solid female CO’s. But unfortunately a few bad apples that get hooked and it’s over. Once you step over the line it’s no going back. She couldn’t face the consequences and embarrassment. Most lifer inmates would NEVER off a female or assault them. It’s just code guys.

She offed her self. I have seen this kind of crap at least 50-100 times in 27 years in corrections. She was “hooked up” no doubt. It’s sad actually these scum bags pray on females constantly and they end up believing the fairy tales. It’s a fairy tough job for female staff much less males. I have seen many solid female CO’s. But unfortunately a few bad apples that get hooked and it’s over. Once you step over the line it’s no going back. She couldn’t face the consequences and embarrassment. Most lifer inmates would NEVER off a female or assault them. It’s just code guys.
What a waste.

Back