• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cat zrt800 skid installed in myRX1

LICKETY SPLIT

Extreme
My sled with cat skid has 1100 miles last season,The track does not rachette because the cat skid tightens when you hit the throttle,I engage it at 5000 rpm with heel clickers,I have the stock rx1 drivers,the $400.00 cat suspension is 12#lighter,the cat suspension has approx 6''more track on the ground,it has a superior ride,it rides like a thundercat 2000 or newer,I have the remote adjuster on mine,very happy with this setup.I also installed the cat zr front shocks with the remote clickers next to them,a big difference in ride.Will let you know how it hooks up with my mc turbo,when i get it installed.SEE YA

I have had a lot of inquires from rx1 riders about installation of the cat skid,if anyone is interested,I will send the the drawings and drilling locations,just send me a fax#,and then pass it on to others or maybe someone could redraw thes rough drawings and put them on this site,see ya

Back