• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

center link broke again

black07fx

Country
USA
Snowmobile
07 phazer
so i have a 07 fx and i broke the center link that couples the shocks last night . I found an 08 update kit for it is that the best way to fix this so it doesn't happen again ? I did see all the info about it in the stickeys at the top but all of that seemed to be from a couple years ago ! thanks

Here's my, HOPEFULLY, last fix. Not the prettiest job, but i'm confident i'll hold up.
http://www.ty4stroke.com/threads/broken-pivot-arm-fix.133678/
If you don't want to fix, buy the updated arm for the 14XTX. I through a pic of the added gussets Yami did. I bought the updated arm and broke quickly.
Hope this helps ya out.

Curious, what and where are all your suspension settings at? Particularily the limiter strap and front shock??

alrighty thanks ! just had my shocks revalved by schmidt bros before the season but the suspension settings i am running so far limiter strap #2 front shock spring about 3/4 of the way to the top of the threads back shock compression rite in the middle and the torsion spring on med .

Back