• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Changing site font and background color?

jlemieu1

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
14 Viper LTX SE, 14 Viper LTX
It there a way to change the font for this at a user level?
Also is there a way to change the background color or box highlight color?
I have a hell of a time seeing the text borders when post a thread.

Thanks for the help,

jlemieu1

Nothing at the user level..not sure why you want to change the font and can you explain more on the other areas?

Not sure if he is in the same boat as me but a lot of us men are 'color blind' and it's hard to describe how that affects us but most would have a hard time with colors that don't contrast well or with smaller details. For instance I can barely see the (light blue?) line around this box as I'm typing or the frame around the avatar but if they were a darker blue I would have no problem.....or are they green? LOL

Not sure if he is in the same boat as me but a lot of us men are 'color blind' and it's hard to describe how that affects us but most would have a hard time with colors that don't contrast well or with smaller details. For instance I can barely see the (light blue?) line around this box as I'm typing or the frame around the avatar but if they were a darker blue I would have no problem.....or are they green? LOL

I understand.. I will work on getting that outline darkened... its quite light.

Thanks Mr. Sled looks much better. You could even go a little lighter in the text box if you wanted too. Just so it can contrast from the white sub background.

I find a dark gray or black background the easiest to read. Light blue on white lacks contrast and is too bright.

Back