• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Chase is a race

buddah

Lifetime Member
Country
USA
Snowmobile
'17 Sidewinder B-TX LE
So I went for a ride yesterday with a bud, his BIL, and myself...buddy has a 900ACE Turbo and had been itching to try the Winder on but last time we rode I was breaking in a brand new belt and we didn't have the chance...yesterday we're on our way back and my bud waves me up....I'm thinking he wants me to lead for a bit...so I point forward and he takes off...

I wave him down, now understanding what he wants.....I'm on the left mind you....so I start a countdown and at One, he takes off again....I figure like they say on Street Outlaws "A chase is a race" so I figure what the H*ll....I pin it and my right ski tries to climb in his left footwell with his foot so I have to let completely off....and then re pin it...he claimed he was doing 97 when I "blew by him like he stopped".....his words, not mine...bottom line: I ended up spotting him the jump plus, AND I had to "pedal it".........

Now I know I've got at least 100 hp on him (Evo Stage 4 B-TX vs stock doo) but I'm also giving up a 100 lbs plus....he's barely 200 and I'm 3 bills with all gear....

FWIW

Back