• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Cheapest rail extensions, CANADA

MikeWalters

TY 4 Stroke Master
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2007 Phazer
where does a guy shop for a 121-144 rail extension, in Canada? Shipping is horrendous from the States to central canada... thanks

i would try at your local dealer 1st. one of the aftermarket parts suppliers has them in the catoulouge, just do not remeber who. royaldistributing also sells slp ones.

The link above looks to be reasonable prices for you. I would HIGHLY recommend the tracks usa extensions. They extend your hyfax rails as well as the axle. They are a super tough setup. It would take a serious issue to cause a problem with them, where I have saw the axle only extensions fail in relatively light use.

Good luck with any of your choices.

I found a couple places with better deals, namely WildChild extensions (full hyfax extensions) $145 for 121-136, and $160 for 121-144 (CAD$), built in and shipped in Canada. NOW I am really interested in doing this!

The 144 extension is te best mod I did on this sled. I was lucky and found a complete 144 skid and track for cheap. The amazing thing is I didn't see any change in the top speed. The sled hooks up better and deep snow performance is way better.

Last edited:
but the wild child kit doesnt use sliders? you have any pictures of it installed?

Back