• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Check out the new Yamaha RMAX4 & RMAX2 1000!!!

It's rumored that the Yamaha dealer in Minoaqua(or how ever ya spell it)eiter has 2 SE'S in stock or their coming in. Not sure if there 2 or 4 door tho. I have been thinking about selling YXZ and getting one to, Every time I drive it tho I change my mind :dunno:

It's rumored that the Yamaha dealer in Minoaqua(or how ever ya spell it)eiter has 2 SE'S in stock or their coming in. Not sure if there 2 or 4 door tho. I have been thinking about selling YXZ and getting one to, Every time I drive it tho I change my mind :dunno:

I would most likley keep my YXZ, want something for guests to ride with us in the UP when we are camping at my land.

So TRF built the Sleds for everyone on time last year, the SxS plant in GA cannot build SxS for us? WTH Was panning on the TY do it in the dirt ride, looks like not going to be the first one for sure, and sure not going to bring my lifted gas cart even with governor mod it is still slow.....

Last edited:
All the manufacturer have a waiting list right now it's not just a YAMAHA problem. The Honda dealer were I live has a list of 10 people right now who have made a $1000.00 deposit waiting for there rigs and they have no idea when they will be here. There is R maxx's around i found 3 SE'S 2 weeks ago. They will not move at all off msrp and would bet if I called them places back now they would be gone. The Dealer's just put you on a list and they will call when they find out when they will be getting them. Or you give them a deposit and it moves you to the top of the list it's so bad some dealers won't even take a deposit because they don't know when they are getting them.

How do you like the RMAX? Nothing but good things from my customers so far.

No complaints. Probably the best fit and finish I've seen on a SxS. Going over and through obstacles my friends all go around is a blast

No complaints. Probably the best fit and finish I've seen on a SxS. Going over and through obstacles my friends all go around is a blast

Same here! The more I drive it the more impressed I am

I’ve been holding out for an 850 2R base Gray, beginning to wonder if I should just tell my dealer first 2 door he gets in, no matter model, size?

PY reached out to me, told me they are slated to get a base 850 x4 in August, so still waiting......

Got the call Monday, 850 X2 Rspec 850 is IN! Just waiting for a couple of small accessories and setup, should be on my trailer next week. Good thing too as last month I got a cash offer for my 16 YXZ1000 I couldn’t refuse. So, been anxious if the new SxS would be here by fall.

Got the call Monday, 850 X2 Rspec 850 is IN! Just waiting for a couple of small accessories and setup, should be on my trailer next week. Good thing too as last month I got a cash offer for my 16 YXZ1000 I couldn’t refuse. So, been anxious if the new SxS would be here by fall.
That’s awesome!!

Back