• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Check your exhaust shield

lakercr

Tech Advisor
While we were going through the sled on Saturday trying to find the cause of a SD26 code, I noticed this:

IMG_0309.JPG

Recall on that shield. Dealer changed mine.

Its a good thing to check at the same time if the flexible is not leaking. I had mine cracked in two pieces. Covered by warranty. Had to replace shield and gaz tank protective wraps.

If you happen to get the guard changed under warranty, ask for the only one and recycle it into a Fleecer Mod Airscoop and enjoy cooler clutch temps.

Attachments

• 20181106_112054.jpg
    20181106_112054.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 192
Yes i saw that great looking mod. The new shield was backordered when I ordered. I also did all the job myself. I am supposed to be picking up the new shield on thursday, so I will still have my old one.
Did you find it to lower the belt and clutchs temps by a good margin?

Yes i saw that great looking mod. The new shield was backordered when I ordered. I also did all the job myself. I am supposed to be picking up the new shield on thursday, so I will still have my old one.
Did you find it to lower the belt and clutchs temps by a good margin?

Yes! It is not the end all cure all, but another step in right direction.

Back