• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Checking?

snowbiscuit

Expert
Has anyone who took late delivery on their new 2022 sled in March, April received the gift card, luggage from Yamaha? Thanks Jim

I did not receive the bag or $500 in credit cards. I did get my Yamaha extended warranty card. I think it said 4-6 weeks so has about another week maybe Yamaha will screw this up also.

I received both Cc & luggage (I'm a US customer). I think the deal is different for US and CA customers. Somebody herein made that comment. If I remember I think CA's customers don't get the Cc.

nothing yet for me.

Sorry I didn't take it in March April got sled in Dec . Matter of fact I never took delivery I gave the order to somebody else because of Covid (late delivery) and turned both the Cc and bag back to the dealer and got my deposit back. Sorry I just reread your message. Ordered 4/15/21

We were lucky to get our sleds! LOL

Acat sent me a hat and tee shirt, that's it.

But there’s no snow! You can wear the hat and t shirt it’s warm out, wonder when the 23 s will be out? Next summer!

We were lucky to get our sleds! LOL

Acat sent me a hat and tee shirt, that's it.
Thank you for the encouragement !

You are correct. I will wax my car wearing them! LOL

I would call the number on the confirmation email you got. They where pretty helpful for me. Have your VIN ready.

Got both gift cards $500 ($250 + $250) 00 and luggage, . sled was delivered last month

Back