• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Chrysler discount?

Website
gfir.ws
I’m looking into buying a mew RAM pickup. I’ve been a Chrysler guy my whole life.

Around 10-11 years ago someone here at Ty4stroke helped me obtain a Chrysler employee discount when I bought my daughter a new car.

Unfortunately, I can’t recall for certain who it was. Maybe Viper Dave? Sledder Steve?

Just wondering if anyone here works for Chrysler and might be willing to help me out with An employee family discount :cool:

might be hard to get ANY discount with the inventory shortfalls.
At our dealer, while we are not not screwing people by adding on to the MSRP, we re not taking any $$$ off retail either. Sticker is what people are paying.

I’m looking into buying a mew RAM pickup. I’ve been a Chrysler guy my whole life.

Around 10-11 years ago someone here at Ty4stroke helped me obtain a Chrysler employee discount when I bought my daughter a new car.

Unfortunately, I can’t recall for certain who it was. Maybe Viper Dave? Sledder Steve?

Just wondering if anyone here works for Chrysler and might be willing to help me out with An employee family discount.

Contact Viper Dave. I believe he works for them.

Not much for deals on new or used vehicles. I paid 3K under MSRP for my new Ram 3500 this summer. They were the only dealer in the Twin Cities that wasn't asking MSRP.

Well I am finally back on the site. Unfortunately, Stellantis changed the process and I can only add people once a year and only from a work computer. Haven't worked in nearly 3 months either. Wish I could be of help Bob.

Well I am finally back on the site. Unfortunately, Stellantis changed the process and I can only add people once a year and only from a work computer. Haven't worked in nearly 3 months either. Wish I could be of help Bob.
Thanks for the folow up. Sorry to hear you haven't worked in 3 months :-( Furloughed @work or health troubles? Hang in there my friend. I do appreciate the reach out! Bob

Back