• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

cltuch with nos

tundra

TY 4 Stroke Junkie
I'm unable to cath this one.

How you can clutch your sled right for NOS and Without NOS

If you climb without NOS you should be too low on RPM ?
And if your clutch is at the right spot without NOS , should your motor overrev Badly , or it will only shift and keep its good RPM

Thanks

Tundra - I have mine clutched at 9,800 and it works great for all trail, boondocking, playing around performance. 9,800-10,100 is your peak torque area, and I found the sled to run quicker on asphalt at 9,800. When I hit the button, it revs to 10,400-10,600, depending on snow conditions. I have hit the rev limiter once, and no problems, but you don't want to do that all day long.

I use nos in the mountains and the odd time on the trail to and from the cabin, and I just clutch for normal mountain riding. When I start running out of track speed, I hit the button and get back up on top. I dont do any clutching changes, just sit back and smile my #*$&@ of when I hit the giggle gas.

11,000 or 11,200, somewhere.

Comes up too fast to see it!

I can get (5) 1/4 mile runs, and (1-2) 1/2 mile runs out of a 2.5 bottle.

I am also running (2) 40 horse nozzles.

I have the button mounted on the left handlegrip. If I loose traction, I can let off of the NOS without letting off of the throttle, so I don't suck the belt into the clutch.

is it possible to run an evac with to the filter with nos or does is the pressure with the nos going to feed back to the case?

NOS should work wwith that, don't see why it wouldn't cause the NOS is just making the combustion chamber have a bigger hit on the downstroke. Actually would probably work even better, cause all the big racers that use nitrous have them on their cars.

Back