• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutch kit

Dan_SRViper

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 Yamaha SR Viper XTX
I have a stock XTX with a MBRP race can, looking to get better clutching. I've narrowed it down to stingray mods minimum clutch kit. I ride mostly trail and some off trail to go to my camp in winter time. Any feedback on the stingray cluth kit???

Thanks!

I have no idea how the stingrays kit is but I run the sandale can and big venom kit and midrange is great.i can take my friends pro r 800

Stingrays kit is awesome on my sled. Runs at 9000rpm, pulls like a freight train. Support is also great.

Super happy with the Thunder Products kit on my Nytro! They started me out with a solid setup and have been very helpful over the phone fine tuning things in.

Plus, supporting the advertising vendors is a great way to keep this site alive ;)

I use the Ulmer clutch kit and Allen is very help full with tuning tips as well. It is A very nice kit. The kit that I have was purchased in 2015 and I changed the springs once just because. Very well built and long lasting kit.

Back