• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutch Vent Protector

TurboJamie

TY 4 Stroke God
I wanted to post this here to see if there was any interest in these before taking the plunge to become a vendor.

On our first trip out breaking trails and playing around a stick got stuck into the frog skin on our LTX and punctured a hole right through it. This made it leak snow and all the bad stuff its supposed to prevent. I got to thinking this is sort of a weak area and could use something to save that delicate frog skin from debris.

I modeled this in cad today and produced one for dads sled. If there is interest in these I will become a vendor and offer these guards.

I am still sorting a price point especially with shipping, and I want to include the proper darts to install it so it is as seamless and factory as possible.

Looks nice... how bout one for the exhaust side hole

;)! i like it too!

White

Just an update I have not yet sourced the factory darts for the vent so we have elected to test this weekend with stainless hardware.

I have figured out the costing to produce these and figure they will be around the $20 mark with hardware, plus the ride to you.

I haven't been lucky enough to find the correct darts needed to use, but we wanted to get trail testing on the grille so it got riveted on for today's test. Put on 116 miles in varying conditions from powder, to wet slop, to freezing rain. Worked as expected.

Zbroz x1's with tripple rate springs and adjustable cross over points. Night / day compared to the junk air shocks

Back