• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutching help

Daranello

Suspended
Hi Allen , I got you kit plugs, k&n, mid pipe, ulmer clutch kit

I'm 220lbs geared up on my nytro XTX.

And I need a killer 4000ft+ setup with max top end

Could you recommend a setup with the secondary spring degrees and weights in the primary.

Thanks Darren

We have not run above 1500 foot above sea level. I know it would take a different helix to get enough adjustability as there isn't enough tip weight to remove to accomodate the higher elevation.

No you gave me a helix also, we ride in 900ft to 1100 elevation.

I'm just looking for a great starting point with the kit you sold me

Thx

Edit: sorry I know the mix up now. 4000ft+ drag race ;-). Not elevation sorry!!!

I need wiked Top end for long pulls!!!

Send him a PM, He is usually pretty fast at answering you back.

Daranello, I'm not going to be a huge help with settings for a 4000 foot wide open run as there is no where in our area to do any distance wide open like that. You will want as much weight in the tips of the weights as you can get and maintain about 9000 rpm.

Srxspec said:
Daranello, I'm not going to be a huge help with settings for a 4000 foot wide open run as there is no where in our area to do any distance wide open like that. You will want as much weight in the tips of the weights as you can get and maintain about 9000 rpm.

Interesting. I'll try that. Right now I'm only running heal weight nothing in the mid or tip.

Back