• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutching question

Todd Beenen

Expert
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2020 T-Cat
My buddy’s got a 2017 Winder he’s getting the PEFI multi map, guage flash, need to clutch it for 280 hp, 8800-8900 rpm what kind of clutch parts are needed?

I'm sure PEFI can point you in the right direction if not there are plenty of turn key clutch kits available. I know Ulmer is a PEFI dealer and he has kits available. There are other vendors and sponsors of this site out there. I would suggest you by a clutch kit from a proven vendor instead of buying a bunch of parts and try to do it your self. You will be pulling your hair out if you don't have any experience with clutching.

I'm sure PEFI can point you in the right direction if not there are plenty of turn key clutch kits available. I know Ulmer is a PEFI dealer and he has kits available. There are other vendors and sponsors of this site out there. I would suggest you by a clutch kit from a proven vendor instead of buying a bunch of parts and try to do it your self. You will be pulling your hair out if you don't have any experience with clutching.

Great advice from TPAY243. Thunder Products Clutching (also a TY sponsor) is also a PEFI dealer that offers clutch set ups for whatever mods you have on your sled. These guys test and provide proven results.

Great advice from TPAY243. Thunder Products Clutching (also a TY sponsor) is also a PEFI dealer that offers clutch set ups for whatever mods you have on your sled. These guys test and provide proven results.
X2 on Thunder Products

Yes dalton weights Qay-70 or one heavier set will work.

Last edited:

Back