• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Clutchmaster in the UP!

jonlafon1

Lifetime Member
Mount Morris, WI. Chaney Lake, Upper MI eh!
Country
USA
Snowmobile
2022 Sidewinder LTX_SE

2024 Catalyst RXC

2017 Sidewinder LTX-SE. 11750 miles (SOLD)
2EEAF2D2-3095-4468-A5D4-D4D31ECB4751.jpeg
Look who showed for a nice cup of coffee and a two day ride! Good meeting you and riding. That Viper is a beast with a straight helix? Weird.

Lol,
Yea Jon tried to poison me, I only choked for about 5 minutes but I had a stomach ache all day!

Trails were awsome, smooth and fast! Jon’s buddy Jim hooked me up with a new app that tells ya when the trails are freshly groomed. It’s called” Gromer Tracker” you make a donation to the club and you have the very latest info on grooming. I will be flat broke but riding the smooth $hit from now on!

Thanks again Jon, your hospitality and cooking skills are beyond great! Next time I’ll make the coffee tho....

Trails were awsome, smooth and fast! Jon’s buddy Jim hooked me up with a new app that tells ya when the trails are freshly groomed. It’s called” Gromer Tracker” you make a donation to the club and you have the very latest info on grooming. I will be flat broke but riding the smooth $hit from now on!

Thanks again Jon, your hospitality and cooking skills are beyond great! Next time I’ll make the coffee tho....
You got it. ;)!

We used that app on the last trip. Pretty cool to know where the groomers are! Waited a couple of times for the groomer and made
first tracks instead of getting beat up.

Next thing will be a gps location of where the groomer is currently located, where it has been and when it was there and where it’s going.

A few years ago my buddy was talking about slapping gps tracking unit on the local groomer, looks like we’re headed that way.

That should work ok for a year or two until people figure it out, then there will be 100 sleds on the same trail at the same time
;):D

Back