• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Code 43

NytroSheldon

Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2011 Nytro Mtx turbo
I bought a 2011 Nytro MTX last winter and it ran great all winter, parked it in the shed was going to go start it up just to warm it up here during the summer and the machine cranks but will not start. Display flashes code 43. Fuel pump doesn’t turn like it did in the winter, checked the fuse, swapped relays, and put a charger to the battery but the problem remained. It did die when I drove across the grass to the shed in the spring time but it started right back up.
Any suggestions?

I bought a 2011 Nytro MTX last winter and it ran great all winter, parked it in the shed was going to go start it up just to warm it up here during the summer and the machine cranks but will not start. Display flashes code 43. Fuel pump doesn’t turn like it did in the winter, checked the fuse, swapped relays, and put a charger to the battery but the problem remained. It did die when I drove across the grass to the shed in the spring time but it started right back up.
Any suggestions?
There is a wire that comes off the starter relay which supplies power to the fuel pump. It is one of 4 in that connector block. I think it is red with a white or yellow tracer. Unplug it and visually inspect the female portion in that block.

Thanks for the quick response I will look into that and keep you posted

So I unplugged the wire plug-in with some difficulty and found quite a bit of corrosion inside cleaned it up but it made no difference I have 12volts on the pin that connects with the red/green wire but I believe the blue/white is supposed to be a ground and I am not getting a ground also no volts on the red/white. I tried this with the key in the off, on, and cranking position I’m thinking that starter relay will need to be changed??

So I unplugged the wire plug-in with some difficulty and found quite a bit of corrosion inside cleaned it up but it made no difference I have 12volts on the pin that connects with the red/green wire but I believe the blue/white is supposed to be a ground and I am not getting a ground also no volts on the red/white. I tried this with the key in the off, on, and cranking position I’m thinking that starter relay will need to be changed??
I think it is the red green that sends power to the ECU/fuel pump side. Test for power on that wire at the ECU with it plugged in at the relay. (key on)

I think it is the red green that sends power to the ECU/fuel pump side. Test for power on that wire at the ECU with it plugged in at the relay. (key on)
I checked the red green wire and there is power with the relay plugged in but also with it unplugged.
I ordered and installed a new starter relay since it was carroded inside and the machine fired right up.

glad you got it.

Back