• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Composit Track Review (129)(Talon45-1.77inch)

savageman69

Expert
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2014 arctic cat zr 7000 limited
Just want to do a little user review on my composit talon 45 track.....5000 miles (8000kms) ago a buddy and i wanted a better track and after much debate we decided to both put talon 45 composit tracks on.

Both have feel in love with this track, the traction is unreal, deep snow, trail just hooks up and goes...wear wise this track is top notch..we have harsh riding and im rough on stuff i destroyed my stock track in 3000 miles.

Some people worry about the weight but both of our sleds (his is a 14 6000 ctec2) feel more powerful as the power is actually being put to the snow.

my other track of choice was going to be a camso cobra or cobra ice 1.6...but i heard some issues with lugs and stuff well my buddy with his f1100t put one on and he has maybe half the mileage on his cobra track and its ruined..clips coming off, lugs ripping chunks. and a bunch of actual lugs delaminating from the track....With the costs of tracks in canada im super glad i went composit.

Just wanted to spread some positive words and say my next track will be another composit if i can even wear this out.

Pictures of the track from tonight..little dusty but you can see there is almost no wear at all...im shocked how well its holding up.

EkCONOe.jpg

RfylqaG.jpg

I was going to test Talon 45 this season but when the russian arrive to Sweden the drunk drivers doesn't have the 141 inch track. Only in 137 inch. Thats why I bought the Camso BackcountryX

I was going to test Talon 45 this season but when the russian arrive to Sweden the drunk drivers doesn't have the 141 inch track. Only in 137 inch. Thats why I bought the Camso BackcountryX
Yah not sure whats up with the talon45....i heard its gone from canada and then i messaged composit on facebook and they said you can get it threw one distributor in canada only...looked at their catalog and it isnt listed....hopefully its a production issue and they get a handle on it because this tracks a winner

Back