• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Composit-USA tracks

Looks like variations of csmoplast tracks

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Yes , my neighbor purchased the Talon 32 -136 for his Polaris . So far so good . Maybe 500mi . Time and miles will tell.

I'm curious also...need a track on my Nytro. Saw these and heard they are good, but need to see proof.

The track looks and feels really well made ! I see no evidence of the white fray you see with other tracks , but that doesn't mean much..

It's about 100 bucks cheaper than the camoplast, could get new skags with the saved money!

Sent from my Z740 using Tapatalk

That other site DOOOOO talk has a few good threads on Talon tracks you could lower your standards and search on there site. For the most part they really like them.....

Any updates on how good these tracks are?
I installed a 15x136x1.25 talon last year.only have 300 miles on it so far but it hooks up very well.&is a very aggressive profile.I received it quickly&seems to be very good quality no vibration&no alignment or tensioning issues no loose threads etc.

going to try one on my apex when it is time for a track on it. bought one for bros franken sleds but still needs a lot of assembly before it is ready to run.

Back