• We are no longer supporting TapaTalk as a mobile app for our sites. The TapaTalk App has many issues with speed on our server as well as security holes that leave us vulnerable to attacks and spammers.

Converting a LTX to MTX

FX_Nytro212

Veteran
Country
Canada
Snowmobile
2015 SR Viper LTX SE
Hey y’all
Like the title says is it feasible to convert a 2018 LTX Sidewinder into a MTX? I would have to change; Front Suspension, Rear Supension, Track and Driver’s, Extend the tunnel and adjust the clutching. I know the MTX has a different steering post compared to the trail sled. Reason why I’m asking is I’m potentially planning to move out to BC and was wondering if it’s worth it to go through all the trouble in converting it or get a proper mountain sled.

Definitely doable but not cost feasible

If your still interested I have all the parts to convert your sled to a mtx se. I have tunnel extension, 162 track, rear suspension with qrs air shocks & 8 tooth drivers. I also have the qrs front air shocks.

I guess I should have put a price on these parts. $2000.00 us plus shipping. If your considering stretching this would be a reasonable deal.

Back